Friday, January 4, 2013

Challenge accepted

2013 is here. 

Congratulations everyone--you survived the Mayan apocalypse and NYE and now you actually have to follow through with whatever resolution you decided on. I'm proud of you for picking something, rational or irrational.

I've talked about resolutions a lot lately because this is the best time of year to get the majority of people to actually make healthy changes. If you didn't wait until the new year to start your healthy change: yay!! good for you!! You must have read my blog a couple of weeks ago. If you did wait for the new year and still haven't started:  ...ummmm...your late. Get on it. If you waited and have started: excellente!

Now let's talk about sustaining it.

I was going to write about some ways to sustain resolutions this week and then found another article that was basically saying almost exactly what I was going to say (maybe this place should hire me to be a blog writer...). Of course, it's Livestrong...come on guys, you know me well enough to know that's my first stop usually.

So take a gander at this Livestrong article. It gives you great ideas on how to make your resolution not only work, but last.

Challenge accepted?

Good. 

Go.



No comments:

Post a Comment