So I recently watched this documentary that everyone should watch. It's called Hungry for Change, and it's on Netflix so there's no excuse not to watch it.
Basically it explains, in detail, the effects that sugar has on your body. It also goes into other negative things for your body (smoking, etc.) which are interesting. But I really want you to pay attention to the overall message of the documentary. ANYone can come back from ANYthing--so don't think it's too late. Just make the change.
One criticism I have is the expectation to eat the way they explain it at the end. If you have a busy lifestyle and limited income, it is nearly impossible to eat the way they suggest. There comes a point when you HAVE to just consume pre-packaged foods or something manufactured so that you can get something in your stomach.
My challenge for myself (and for you) is to go to the point that is comfortable for your lifestyle: eat fresh/non-packaged foods as often as you can and within your financial limits. If you do that, then you are doing yourself a favor.
That's all for this week. I'm not gonna make you waste your time reading my opinions anymore when the documentary explains it perfectly.
HUNGRY FOR CHANGE...go go go go go.
Here's the website. enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment