First, get your minds out of the gutter. Second, I'll get my mind out of the gutter. Sooooooo wrong. Okay, I'll say it because it would be unlike me NOT to say it: That's what she said. Done. Now let's move on to the real stuff.
Okay health-savy people, we are all well aware that steak is not the healthiest option for a protein source. Even lean steak is not nearly as healthy as chicken or turkey. But sometimes, you just gotta have a steak.
Give this Eating Well Steak Recipe a try. I had it last week and it was Ooooo-so-delicious.
If you buy a nice lean piece of steak, it's excellent. It was listed as 8 points on the Weight Watchers system, but I chose to go light on the Bleu cheese and to use Splenda brown sugar rather than regular brown sugar to take off a few points. This was so delicious, I could've eaten a second piece had I had one. It's not a steak you would get at a steakhouse or anything, but it certainly takes care of a craving for steak if you have one.
A nice side to go with this was the following: fresh spinach cooked with olive oil, minced garlic, and a freshly squeezed lemon.....mmmmmmm.
Bon appetite!
No comments:
Post a Comment